Q: How does RKB Armory work?
A: Purchasing from RKB Armory is easy. Review our Shop page and click on the product you'd like to buy.
Q: How do I sell back an optic to RKB Armory?
A: Follow these three easy steps:
- Select your optic from the dropdown menus.
- Based on your answers, we'll offer you a price. If you agree, fill out your personal information and we'll send you a shipping label by email.
- Ship your optic to us. When we receive the optic, we will verify the information you supplied and send you your payment. However, if something is different (such as the condition or specifications of the optic), we will notify you and either cancel the transaction and promptly ship it back to you or, most likely, send you a new offer. You can accept the new offer and your payment will be sent. If you reject the new offer, your optic will promptly be shipped back to you. It's that simple!
Q: When selling RKB Armory an optic, how does shipping work?
A: We pay all the shipping costs when we buy an optic from you. All items are tracked and insured. RKB Armory partners with both UPS and USPS to ship your packages. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email that includes a tracking number.
- Carrier will not deliver packages to P.O. boxes, APO, FPO, or DPO.
- Shipping and billing address must be the same.
- Delivery is available for the 50 states in the U.S. only.
- Saturday delivery is not available in all areas.
- We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website.
- If you don't receive your order within 7 days, please contact customer service at (435) 200-4705.
- While we try to ship all orders within 24 hours of order placement, occasionally items may be on back order. If multiple accessory shipments are required, the first accessory shipment will be sent utilizing the shipping method you selected, and all subsequent accessory shipments will be sent via ground shipping.
- Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. Packages that contain more than $1,000 of merchandise always require a signature. Otherwise, it is generally up to the driver's discretion to determine whether a signature is required. A shipper may require a signature if the package is delivered to an apartment, condominium, or business complex, or if the driver feels there isn't a safe place to leave the package at the delivery address. If the driver feels it's best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.